The WYHA provides opportunities for families to reduce their skater fees through individual fundraisers. Money earned is distributed to the families account at 90%. The following fundraisers are available
- Raffle tickets ½ all tickets sold past the required 20 are split 50/50 with the family.
- Additional Opportunities will follow, watch your e-mail and newsletters for more information.
The WYHA Corporate Sponsorship program was designed to be used as a team fundraiser. This is a great way to fund tournament fees, team parties, extra sheets of ice for practices/games, or dry land practices. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at WYHAsecretary@gmail.com
2018 Team Sponsorship
2018 Team Sponsorship
2018/2019 Concession Sign Up
Please sign up for the 2018/2019 Concessions time slots on Sign Up Genius. It is important to remember that the concession stand is a significant fundraiser for Wildcat Youth Hockey and will help offset other costs and the potential need to raise skater fees in the future. If the time slots assigned to Wildcat Youth Hockey go unfilled, or we have people that do not show up for their shift, the club will be charged a fee by the rink. This not only reduces our take on concessions, but negatively impacts everyone's experience at the rink. We are encouraging all families to follow the instructions below to sign up for times that you want to work.
- Click here to sign up for 2018/2019 Concession Shifts.
- Sign up for as many shifts as needed. Most shifts are 2 hours.
- Enter your name and email address then add the reminders to your calendar. You will also receive a reminder a couple days before your shift.
Log Your Hours: New this year we are logging all hours online.
- Click Login above and login to your Wildcat account.
- Under Profile Tools click My Volunteer Hours
- Complete the fields and click Save. You will see a tally of your hours at the top of the page.
There will be many shifts available between now and February and everyone should be able to get all their volunteer hours in. If you have any questions, please contact Allan Schmid.
Last Updated: 10/11/18